Hatroom.eu is part of Cama-Gruppen AB, which was founded in Gothenburg in 2008.
Hatroom.eu was released in 2012 and has since grown rapidly - today hatroom.eu has one of Europes largest selection of hats.
Hatroom's philosophy is to give you as a customer trendy hats, stylish hats, elegant hats, classic hats, lovely hats. When you as a customer find a hat that you want, it will of course be quick to also get it home. Everything you see on the website should also be available (exceptions can sometimes occur) and therefore be sent within 24 hours. It should be fun, safe and quick to shop at Hatroom.eu.
Hatroom offers a wide and varied range where all customers should be given as much chance as possible to find the right hat. Our buyers are careful to listen to what our clientele demands, our focus is always on satisfying several tastes and needs.
Quality at Hatroom.eu
Hatroom.eu cooperates with the big brands in the industry, where quality is always a guiding principle.
Shop at Hatroom.eu
At Hatroom.eu you shop safely and securely, either by card, bank payment or invoice.
At hatroom.eu there are no hidden fees. The price of the hat is also the final price for the entire order. Whether you regret your purchase when you got your hat home. It is always free shipping and free return when you shop at hatroom.eu.
This policy relates to personal data and describes how Cama-Gruppen AB, Org.nr 556768-1035, Bergfotsgatan 3, 431 35 Mölndal, collects, uses, discloses and stores your personal data.
Cama-Gruppen AB is the personal data controller and responsible for personal data provided to us on our website (Hatshop.co.uk) and during communication with our customer service.
We collect the personal data we need to deliver the products or services you request. For example, when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, contact our customer service or use our website.
- Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Details about your purchases.
- Payment and credit card information.
- Personal preferences including your wish list and marketing and cookie preferences.
Some information is automatically collected from your device or web browser when you connect to our website. More information about this can be found in the ”Cookies and Pixels” section.
- To comply with our obligations to you as a customer, such as handling of purchases, delivery of goods, invoicing and after sales support;
- To distribute information and direct marketing of the products and services of Cama-Gruppen AB, by mail, e-mail, SMS and telephone;
- To assess which payment methods we can offer, for example through credit assessments;
- To improve our customer offerings, through development of services, products and features;
- To prevent fraud;
- To comply with applicable legislation, such as accounting laws;
- The data can also be used for analysis, market research, statistics, business monitoring as well as development of businesses and methods in relation to the purchase of goods.
Third party vendors who process personal data on behalf of Cama-Gruppen, such as managing of credit cards and payments, shipping and delivery, distributing e-mails, conducting analysis, managing product advertising, and managing certain services and features. When using third party vendors, we always enter into agreements with them to ensure they comply with their obligations with regard to personal data handling.
With third party when you have provided your consent.
Disclosure of personal data can also occur if we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets or in the event of reorganisation, divestment from companies, dissolution of business or liquidation.
You have the right to request:
- An electronic copy of your person data
- Rectification of your personal data if incomplete or incorrect
- Erasure or limitation of your personal data according to certain conditions under applicable laws. These rights are not absolute. If you have provided your consent to processing of your personal data, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of the other rights, please contact us at email@example.com
On our website you have the opportunity to integrate with a number of other digital products and services. For example, our website can be integrated with third parties’ devices for activity tracking, social networks and other digital services.
For your convenience and information, our website can be linked to other (third parties’) websites. Linked websites have their own privacy regulations or policies, which we encourage you to review. In cases when linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we take no responsibility for the content, the use of these websites or how they process personal data.
- IP address
- Cookie identifier, cookie information and information whether a device has a software for access of special functionality
- Unique device identification and type of device
- Domain, web browser and language
- Operating system and system settings
- Previously visited websites
- Information about your interaction with our website
- Access times and referring websites
Third parties may also collect information via the websites through cookies, plugins from third parties and via widgets. Such third parties collect information directly from your web browser and processing of these data is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can fully use our website even if you select to only accept so-called session cookies.
You cannot fully use our website if you don’t accept any cookies at all:
- You can read information
- You can view products, see prices and related information
- You cannot add products to the shopping cart
- You cannot place an order